Fish and Flower


I used Barramundi. Any white fleshed fish will do.
Put the fish on a piece of tin foil.
Top with some thinly sliced onion and slices of lemon.
Add a bit of soy sauce and sesame oil to the top.
Wrap up the fish in the tin foil.
Bake in a hot oven (220C) for 15/20 (??) minutes.


I served the fish with a yummy green salad. You guessed it .. a variation of my
favorite asparagus salad !!

AND

This new cauliflower dish that my Mom and cousins make in Denver.
It's super easy and tastes soooo good.
I didn't even measure.
Just pick apart a cauliflower - into florets.
Slice up a bunch of garlic to whatever size you like it.
Put those two things in a baggie with some olive oil.
Shake.
Bake in hot oven (220C) about 25 minutes.
Stir half way though.
Top with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
Put under broiler 'til cheese browns. (about 3 minutes)
That's it.
Delicious, I'm telling you !
You've gotta try it !!

No comments: