My Menu - 3 January 2011


Can you believe it is 2011 already ? Insane !

We've had a lovely week off. It rained most of the week so we spent a lot of time inside the house ... playing games, watching movies (lots and lots of movies) ... we got a beach day in one day and it was nice for New Years Eve so we joined the crowds for fireworks down at the beach then too ! It's been wonderfully relaxing.

We cooked some great food too !! All Jamie Oliver recipes and all ones we had never tried before ! I am currently grappling with how/if to share those recipes here on my blog ! I'll keep you posted ....

But for now, let's get onto the menu for this week ... it's back to work, so mostly back to what we know, what is simple during the week and new stuff on the weekends !

Tonight we are doing pizza with friends ... we're going to try making them in our Weber BBQ's ... we have one, and they are bringing theirs ! Among other pizzas, we will OF COURSE be introducing them to The Funky Lime ....

Photobucket

Tuesday
Calamari
Ok ... so, I lied ... I'm going to try two new things ! ha ha ... I just have to try Nancy's Lemon Garlic Shrimp and I've been meaning to try Hannah's Foccacia for some time now.
I'll make some sort of green salad to go with this meal too ...

Wednesday
We are going to friends place for dinner ...

Photobucket

Thursday
We haven't had garlic and coriander chicken for ages.
I'm going to make lumpia to go with it ... but I'll do a big batch and freeze a bunch for later.
And of course ... sweet and sour sauce.


Friday
Time to do another burger !
Not sure which one yet ... I'll have to get back to you on that !


Saturday
not eating at home

Sunday
not eating at home

**

Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie



No comments: