menu plan monday // Khrista 01.03.11

This is our menu for the first week of 2011!!!
This is the form I print out and fill in every week. (You can use it too if you'd like! ;)
I want to get back in the habit of planning and posting here every week!
A few links to recipes:
  • I'm using this recipe as a guide for the Kale & Cheddar Hand Pies. 
  • Caramelized Leek Quiche
  • Wednesday & Thursday's recipes are from the book Super Natural Cooking. I think they'll be YUMMY! I see she has a new book coming out in the Spring too! eeek! :) I might pre-order that!
  • The Pad Thai recipe is from the book Skinny Bitch. I might tweak this one a bit gathering from comments I've read regarding it on the net. 
 

Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie

3 comments:

Amy said...

THANKYOUUUUU!!!! The Menu is awesome.. just clicked over and downloaded it! Just what I need!!

Fabulousness you are, Bon.. pure fabulousness!

Bonnie said...

I can't take credit for this Amy ! Meet my friend Khrista who also posts here !! She is pure fabulousness ... as you said !! :)

Bonnie said...

Khris ... I love that you are back !! Can't wait to see what amazingness you post this year !! Going to check out the menu link !