Kel's Chicken Dish


I'll have to make this soon and take a better photo. This one is a couple of years old.
It doesn't even really show this dish itself.
I had this recipe on my private blog, and am just about finished transferring them all to here.

**

8 x 200g chicken thigh cutlets ( I haven't used thighs yet ... I just use drumsticks ! )
800g potatoes, cut into large chunks (I add sweet potatoes or pumpkin too )
olive oil
salt and pepper
300g bacon ( I like it chopped or you can use rashers if you like )
garlic ( as much or as little as you like )
fresh rosemary ( again, as much or as little as you like )
1/4 cup green olives ( we love olives so I used more than that ! have also had it without any )
Preheat oven to 230C (fan forced)
**
Slash chicken skin. Put chicken, potatoes, sweet potatoes etc. into baking dish lined with baking paper. Rub with olive oil. Salt and Pepper. Bake uncovered 30 minutes. Add bacon, garlic and rosemary. Bake another 10 minutes or til bacon is crispy. Add olives. Serve.
**
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy ! And tasty too !

No comments: