Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie - 3 August 2009

Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie.


Rory and I were talking in the car the other day about how I haven't made Spaghetti is a loooong time. I'm going to make a huge batch tomorrow night so there is plenty to freeze to have on hand for those nights when I need to pull something out of the freezer quickly. I think I will try to make one meal like this each week to keep the freezer stocked with easy to re-heat home cooked meals ...

No photos as I'm in a hurry ! I'm doing ZERO new recipes this week. Eeeek ! I am doing a bunch of old favorites that we haven't done in a while ....

Monday
Spaghetti Bolognaise

Tuesday
Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Wednesday
Rory's Carbonara

Thursday
Crock Pot Fajitas

Friday
Macadamia Chicken

Saturday
Stir Fry ~ to be invented, hopefully by Rory !
I am a BAD BAD stir fryer !!

Sunday
Leftovers or whatever we throw together

2 comments:

T'lia said...

I'm a bad stir-fryer too. But my husband hasn't learnt the art yet, so it's just no stir-fries for us!

Khrista said...

I'm still working on ours, hope to have it up by the end of the day. We have SO many veggies to eat up again! Definitely have to get creative!