Bloggers Choice Awards ...


This is Michelle, my friend that I've only maybe met when we swam on the same swim team, in Spain, as kids. Remember when she posted the review of this blog on my highschool's alumni blog ? The one she started, maintains and does such a great job with ...

Well, now she has nominated us for the Best Food Blog on the blogger's choice awards website !! How cool is that !?!

My site was nominated for Best Food Blog!

If you think this is the Best Food Blog ... click on the button above and cast your vote !! I just did ! That give us two votes ... me and Michelle !! ha ha. Have a look around while you are there. I saw Pioneer Woman Cooks is in the top three. One of my favorite food blogs that I've been reading for ages now ! Tried some great recipes from there too !! Not that I'm gonna vote for her ... I think she's popular enough already !!

Thanks Michelle for your nomination and vote !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome Bonnie! And thank you for that kind intro. I'm blushing! :-) True, we don't really remember each other from swim team because we didn't hang out since I'm slightly older than you, *ahem!*, but we're both part of the Rota family and I'm so glad we're getting to know each other now.

All that aside, I think The Beans Blog deserves an award! You've all done a fabulous job with it and it just keeps getting better. Now everyone go vote!

Ellie said...

Now we have six votes

YES!!

Bonnie said...

we are rockin !! ha ha