My Menu - Bonnie - 5 October 2010



I don't go to work on Wednesday's anymore. I have found that planning my menu early in the week, doing the shopping online and having it delivered on Wednesday is working really well ! Hence, the reason I am planning Wednesday to Tuesdays now.

Wednesday
Ground Turkey Stuffed Peppers
Sauteed Leafy Greens

Thursday
Raw Lasagna on Big Honkin' Mushrooms
corn on the cob



Friday
I'd like to make pasta on the weekend but we'll see what ends up happening

Saturday
Weekends are pretty flexible around here so
I'm not going to plan Saturday until closer to the day !

Sunday
Eggplant Burgers
I'm going to use our meat patties ...

Monday
Rory's Salmon
Asparagus
Sauteed Mushrooms

Tuesday
Chimichanga Lettuce Wraps

**

I'm going to make refrigerator pickles this week. OH YUM ! I can't wait.


And Alia is going to make Coconut Bars out of a new cookbook she got for her birthday !

**

No comments: