My Menu - Bonnie - 18 October 2011


I didn't get my groceries done on line last week. It was a crazy busy week and before I knew it, I hadn't been home long enough to sit down and shop before the cutoff time to have my groceries delivered on my day off ! And after that, the week just kind of had me running behind it, hanging on for dear life. Don't get me wrong, it was a fun week and I loved it, I just didn't get the on line shopping done ! So yesterday morning I planned my menu and hit the shops in the afternoon.

I always want something easy or delicious (or both) the night I do shopping otherwise I might not want to make it ... I find grocery shopping can make me really exhausted ! Anyone else like that ?

So, last night was sushi ... YUM !

Monday
Sesame Seed Chicken Bites

Tuesday
Jamies 30 minute meals ...Tasty crusted cod, mashy peas, tartare sauce, warm garden salad. We've made this before. Sooooooo good !!

Wednesday
Another from Jamies 30 minute meals but this one is one we haven't tried before.
Killer Jerk Chicken, rice and beans, refreshing chopped salad, chargrilled corn.

Thursday

Friday and Saturday ... who knows ?! 
Last Friday we did panko crusted fish, antonio's potatoes and salad. 
and then Saturday we went out with friends for Thai ! YUM !

No comments: