Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie - 4 January 2010

Photobucket
Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie


Monday - Salad Night
No specific salad recipe.
I will just be rummaging through the fridge and making a salad.
I'll also be trying Fast and Flexible Whole-Grain Rolls from The New Whole Grains Cookbook

Tuesday - Beans Night
Black Bean and Pumpkin Burritos
with Lime/Coriander Quinoa (a little experiment !)

Wednesday - Whole Grains Night
We never tried Jill's Spinach, Chicken, Mushroom Couscous last week so we'll have this Wed.
I think I'll do asparagus. Probably peas to.

Thursday - Crock Pot Night
I will be experimenting with converting a recipe to a crock pot recipe this week.
I'm going to try this Beef Curry with Toasted Spices but in the CP !

Friday - International Night
Not really international but we'll be away Saturday so I'm doing fish on Friday instead !
We're going to try this Lime and Honey-Glazed Salmon recipe.
It's a one pot dish and I think I'll leave it at that.
Although ... I am going to double the
amount of broccolini in it !!

Saturday - Fish Night
Hangin' with family ...

Sunday - Big Cookup for Freezer Night
Hangin' with family ...

Snack Foods to Try Making :
Curried Red Lentil Dip with Home Made Crackers

I'm also going to try making my own nut milks this week !
Looks simple !

Lunches ...
Leftovers from dinner
Salad
Cauliflower/Broc
Dips and Crackers
Fruit
Salad Sandwiches
Etc ...

2 comments:

Liz M. said...

Let me know how the beef crock pot curry turn out! sounds delish!

Janet said...

Great lookig menu, especially the salmon recipe.