Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie - 27 April 2009

Menu Plan Monday is hosted by I'm an Organizing Junkie.


I sure have missed having a menu. We moved house last week and it has been a bit topsy turvey around here !! But ... I'm back on track. Planned my menu last night, went shopping today ! Cooked something delicious this evening. The recipe will be posted soon !! Except for Wednesday, we're having all new recipes ! So ... I'll share the photos from tonights dinner, but that will be it for photos til I actually make these meals !! They all sound so good to me !!

Monday ... Chargrilled Salmon with Asparagus in a Lime Vinaigrette and Greek Croustade.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Tuesday ... Potato soup with the works , grilled turkish bread, roasted cauliflower and broccoli

Wednesday ... Sushi

Thursday ... Gone all day casserole, roaster cauliflower and broccoli

Friday ... Chicken in garlic sauce, patatas alioli

Saturday ... leftovers

Sunday ... Gregg and Chery's wedding

No comments: