Chinese Chicken Curry in the Crock Pot

Photobucket

This is a great recipe that I got from Sandra's Full Bellies, Happy Kids blog ...
You should go check it out ... she's got some great recipes !!

I didn't actually make this one. Rory did. So, yeah, I found it exceptionally easy !! ha ha Here's how he did it ...

2 Onions, chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, chopped
1 tablespoons Curry Powder
2 teaspoons Light Brown Sugar
200ml Chicken Stock
2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
4 Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut into chunks
3 tablespoons Cornflour

Fry up your onions and garlic. After a couple minutes, add curry powder. Fry for a bit longer., 30 seconds or so. Add sugar, stock, soy sauce and bring to the boil.

Toss the chicken pieces in the cornflour and lay in bottom of slow cooker, top with sauce and cook on low for 4-6 hours.

We served this on rice.




2 comments:

kim said...

Bonnie, I am so glad you stopped by my blog-the more the merrier. (And I found this great site, and I do love recipes!) If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them or find the answer if I don't know.

This recipe looks heavenly, I am going to make it tonight!

ShellyH said...

Visiting your blog today via the foodie blog roll. I love using my crock pot and probably use it 3-4 times every week. I made some cherry cobbler in it earlier today.