Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie Edition 21

Photobucket

So ... I mentioned that I would try to post everyday (or so!!) with the Eat To Live recipes that I'm making. Uh ... yeah ... it's been a week since my last post !! Here's a photo of a meal from last week. A green salad with mandarins. A spicy stir fry that I didn't like well enough to share the recipe ... not that I can remember it anyway. I made it up. And orange/fennel salad.

I made a disgusting stir fry the other night. Just in case you wanted to know. So disgusting that I opted to have a banana for dinner instead ! Rory liked the stir fry though ...

Anyway ... I will try to be more faithful in my postings ! At least for your sake, Shay !! :)

OK ... onto the menu for the week.



Friday
Quinoa Veg Soup ! YUM !!

Saturday
Rory ordered us take away curry. I had a veggie one. Spinach and potato. It was nice.

Sunday
That disgusting stir fry for Rory and a banana for me.

Monday
Family ~ Spaghetti from the freezer
Me ~ Baked Cauliflower and Asparagus

Tuesday
Thai Chicken Soup

Wednesday
Rory's Salmon
BBQ Steamed onion (a Jamie Oliver recipe)
BBQ veggie kebabs

Thursday
Crock Pot Chicken Legs (I'll post this recipe tomorrow)
Israeli Salad




No comments: