Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie - Edition 13

I'm afraid this is not going to be the most exciting of posts. But to appease my mildly OCD personality, I have to post ! This is my 13th consecutive week of planning, posting and (for the most part) sticking to a menu !!

Friday:
We were supposed to have Trin's Chicken Casserole but we ended up having Chinese Take Out !

Saturday:
Chili ( from the freezer ) and cornbread

Sunday:
Sandra's Crock Pot Split Pea Soup with Donna's Biscuits

Monday:
Dinners cookin' now !
Mustard Roasted Chicken with/veggies
Roast Potatoes
Donna's Biscuits

Tuesday:
Crock Pot Greek Lamb and Spinach Orzo

Wednesday:
Spaghetti ( sauce in freezer )

Thursday:
Leftovers or Tuna Mac

I know that I promised to post a few recipes TWO WEEKS ago in Edition 11 ...
I'll get to them this week I hope !

1 comment:

Sandra said...

YUMMY menu and that soup is SO good.

Hugs,
Sandra