Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie - Edition 11

Ok people this is going to be quick. I had hoped to be able to spend some time blogging today but it just didn't happen that way !! So, what's on the menu this week ???

Friday:
We had friends over for dinner.
We BBQ'd hamburgers.
I made Tuna Mac ( recipe will be posted later in the week on Simple Beauty blog)
and this potato salad.


Saturday:
I made this up.
Changa-Role.
It's a Chimichanga Casserole.
I'll be posting the recipe later in the week.


Sunday:
I did a roast chook in the rotisserie.


Monday:
We had an easy chicken casserole. Recipe to follow later in the week.
(and possibly a recipe for a crock pot chicken stock)
I've got it cooking in my BRAND NEW slow cooker, I'll post a recipe if it's good.


Tuesday :
Spaghetti out of the freezer, probably.

Wednesday :
Might do egg curry again. Made it last week and Jono reckons it's his second favorite meal !
Recipe ... you guessed it ... to follow later in the week !!
I'll post this one to my Simple Beauty blog as well ... not overly "healthy" !!



Thursday :
Leftovers
Two Minute Noodles
Toast
WHATEVER !!

** Edited later because I forgot to send you over to Org Junkie's place for more ideas !!**

1 comment:

Sandra said...

This all sounds SO good.

And a NEW SLOW COOKER, tell me all about it I want to know :)