Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie - Edition 7

On Saturday I did a big cook up. Those meals will be included this week.


Friday :
We had pizza, of course !
Very yummy.
Rory reckons I've mastered home made pizza.
We certainly have it down to a bit of an art now !!
The favorite this week was the "pepperoni".
Only I know it wasn't actually pepperoni ... but rather mild hungarian salami and a bit of bacon !!








Saturday:
The Great Aussie Burger
Corn on the Cob















Sunday:
Fish. It was cod.
Rory rubbed it with sea salt.
Two different kinds.
One was Lemon Lemon Lemon.
The other Big Chili and Garlic.
Both were delicious !!
Then he cooked it on the BBQ.
I made rice in the rice cooker.
Sauteed diced garlic and onion. Added to rice.
Scrambled 2 eggs ( no water or milk added).
Added to rice.
Also made asparagus, carrots, spring onions, and garlic
THIS WAY.





Monday:
Spaghetti


















Tuesday:
Chili














Wednesday:
Khrista's Kung Pao Chicken
This will be the first time I've tried making it !!










Thursday:
Leftovers ... and if their aren't any, maybe
the kids can make us some toast !













So, that's what's cookin' at our house this week. What's on at your place, or more to the point ... what time will I be there for dinner ?? : D Pop on over to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday to see what's cookin' at people homes all around the world.

6 comments:

Nic said...

Great photos to accompany this week's plan. It has been ages since we had burgers - will have to get them on the plan.

Betsy said...

The burgers look great!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that kung pao chicken is going on my list of meals to make!

Sarah said...

Looks like a great menu this week! Have a good one!

Sarah

Khrista said...

Love the last meal...leftovers or toast! Too cute!
I too enjoyed all the pictures with the meals!
I'm off to post mine!

Sandra said...

Great menu Bonnie :) Let me know how the chicken turns out :)