Pumpkiny Fritters



I got this recipe from one of my favorite cooking blogs. Possibly my favorite. I changed it very very little. Like not really at all ! Here's what I did ....

2 cups grated kent pumpkin
1/4 cup fresh herbs - I used parsley and garlic chives
a couple spring onions - chop 'em up
1/4 cup crumbled feta
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 egg
salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons oil

Mix all ingredients minus the oil ... I accidentally mixed the oil in and it was fine so don't worry if you make that mistake too ! Heat the oil ... if you haven't mixed it in ! And then scoop the mixture into the pan and cook til golden brown on both sides. He said about 4 minutes each side but mine took a bit longer than that ... just watch 'em so they don't burn !

Serve with Tsatsiki ....

1 comment:

andrafaye said...

Oh my word! Got to try these.