Muffin Tin Eggs

Have ya'll discovered these beauties yet?  I've seen instructions floating around facebook and pinterest...but if you haven't heard about it yet, I thought I'd add it here - plus, I actually remembered to take pictures this morning!!!

Super Easy
 
Spray 1 or more muffin tins thoroughly with cooking spray. 
 Break one egg into each muffin cup.
You can sprinkle a little salt and/or pepper on top, but I like them plain.
Bake at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes (depending on what consistency you want your eggs).
At ~20 minutes their consistency is similar to hard-boiled eggs - without the mess of peeling the egg!
 

You can let the eggs cool and store in a Tupperware for the week (or so) as a quick-grab protein-packed snack. 
OR
You can serve them hot on an English muffin with cheese and mayo.
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea and I've seen it around Pinterest but haven't had the opportunity to try it yet. Looks great! Do the yolks come out runny, over-medium or hard?

Bonnie said...

I've tried them before and when I did, mine came out hard. ~Bon

Mrs. Wallace said...

If you cook them for 20 minutes the yokes will be hard, but if you cook them less they'll come out however you'd like them too.