No Bake Mini Cheesecakes ... With Baileys !


I found this recipe for No Bake Bailey's Cheesecakes on Pinterest.
Looked too delicious to not try !  We made an adult version &
 a kid version too.  I changed some of the measurements to
suit our tastes.  Here's how I did ours ....


Adult version :
6 butternut snap cookies or other plain sweet cookie
2/3 cup Baileys
250g ricotta cheese
250g philly cream cheese
2/3 cup icing sugar (powdered sugar) ... or a little more to taste

Kid version :
6 butternut snap cookies or other plain sweet cookie
2/3 cup chocolate milk
250g ricotta cheese
250g philly cream cheese
2/3 cup icing sugar (powdered sugar) ... or a little more to taste

For each recipe ...

Line a large muffin tin with 6 muffin papers. I didn't actually use the muffin tin, just a plate. I think next time I'll do them in pretty glass cups.

Place a cookie upside down in each muffin paper.  Drizzle 1 teaspoon of Baileys (or chocolate milk) over each cookie.

Combine remaining baileys, ricotta, cream cheese and icing sugar in a food processor and whizz until smooth. Divide ricotta mixture between muffin papers and refrigerate for a couple of hours.

No comments: