Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie - 5 April 2010

Photobucket
Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie

I'm not doing a two week menu today. We just finished a weekend with lots of extra people in the house ... celebrating Easter and my birthday ! I'm just going to grab a few meals worth ... but I'll post again later in the week !


Monday
Salmon Steaks on BBQ
with Grilled Pineapple Salsa ... this looks delectable !
and I'll probably do corn on the cob
because
we all love it !


Tuesday

Photobucket

Rory's parents gave me this Moroccan Tagine for my birthday (which is tomorrow !)
and I'm so excited to try it out. We are going to try Nigella's recipe for
Lamb and Date Tagine
with cous cous
and
roasted cauliflower and broccoli

I really have to get to the shops before they close ... so that's all I'm going to do for today ! Like I said, I'll post more during the week ... once I get the rest of the menu planned ! And I hope to have some new recipes up this week too ! I've got plenty of photos !!! LOVIN' my new camera !!

Remind me too ... I want to tell you all about our Easter weekend ... and how the unprocessed eating went ! (or didn't go !)

1 comment: