Bonnie Made The Ajiaco Soup !



And you all need to make it too !
This soup is so delicious !

I made it just like Andrea said ... with only a couple of changes.

I didn't use onion flakes, but rather, finely diced 1/2 an onion and sauteed with garlic.
I'm pretty sure I used a teesy bit more garlic than called for ...
And instead of adding the instant mashed potatoes
that, just for the record, contain about every
preservative in the book (!!), I used
a couple spoonfuls of whole
wheat flour ... it worked
just as well !!
YUM !

I can't wait til lunch ... leftovers !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This sounds really good with lots of flavor. I will certainly be giving it a try. I love your blog and will be back to check out some more of the goodies. We are away on a little mini vacation this week:) Come join me for Crock Pot Wednesday next week. I'd love to see you there.

andrafaye said...

I almost love this soup as leftovers better! All the flavors have a chance to really come out! MMM.