Gordon and {the} TOC


I'm not a fan of Gordon Ramsay ... but I saw this video and thought it was pretty funny. Mostly because I tried to chop my thumb off, while cutting spring onions, just the other night ! Don't worry ... he's very tame in this video ... even seems like a nice guy. Not an impression I've ever gotten from his show ...



In other news ... if you direct your eye to the top left hand corner ... just under the header photo, you will see some new links ! The one that I'm most excited about is the Table of Contents !

Why don't you click and see what happens ...

1 comment:

andrafaye said...

Hey Bonnie.
I really like Gordon. In one of his shows he is actually a really nice guy...so different from how he is most of his others...but I actually (usually) enjoy him...not that I watch regularly...but I did while I was pregant...maybe that is why?!