Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie - 2 February 2009


Monday
Garlic and Coriander Chicken
(This was so delicious ! )
Steamed Bok Choy

~
Tuesday
Quinoa Black Bean Salad
Crock Pot Roast Chicken

~
Wednesday
Cold Somen
Gyoza

~

Thursday
Trina's Chicken Casserole
Pimientos de Padron (recipe to follow this week)

~

Friday
Make Your Own Sushi

~
Saturday
FIRST INDIAN RECIPE FOR THE MONTH !!

Chicken and Kumara Curry
Spicy Potatoes ?
Naan ?

~

Sunday
Leftovers

~

Sorry there's no photos today.
I'm in a hurry !!
I've got laundry to hang, a kitchen to clean (just lunch dishes but still),
dinner to cook and company coming to eat it !!

Oh yeah ... I'm also going to bake some poppy seed muffins.
I'll share that recipe with you during the week !
I've made them before and they are so yum ...

you're gonna love 'em !

1 comment:

Ranee @ Arabian Knits said...

This is a great menu! I saved the recipes for the garlic and coriander chicken and the naan. Thank you so much for sharing those.

Also, hello to Ellie, I am in Washington as well.