Peanut Butter Cups

This is for Bonnie.


1 cup semi-sweet or milk chocolate morsels

3 T butter

1 T oil

¼ cup smooth peanut butter

1 T powdered sugar


If you have those cool Teflon muffin cups, spray with a little non-stick spray. Otherwise, line a muffin pan with cupcake papers.


Melt chocolate, butter and oil. Melt peanut butter and sugar together.


Using a spoon or a pastry bag (I used a spoon but I imagine bags would be MUCH easier), divide half the chocolate mixture between the muffin cups (how many depends on how thick you want your finished candy. I used 6 and they were a little too hefty).


Next, divide the peanut butter evenly among the cups, making at least a half-hearted attempt to keep the peanut butter in the middle.


Cover each cup with the remaining chocolate mixture.


Put muffin pan in freezer for 30 minutes, or until it sets up.


Snarf.




1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Baked goods that don't have to be baked are my favorite ! I was wondering if I could substitute agave for the sugar but considering the other ingredients there probably isn't much point !! Looks freaking delicious and I am going to make these soon ... maybe for Alia's birthday party !!!