Bonnie Bread

Photobucket

I've had this photo sitting in the drafts for ages ...

I made this up years ago.

I use bake at home bread rolls that I sometimes have in the freezer.

You can put anything on top.

My favorite things include but are not limited to :

olives ... any and all kinds
sundried tomatoes
artichoke hearts
pine nuts
feta cheese
asparagus
salami
mushrooms
top with a bit of mozzarella cheese

Cut open the bread rolls, top with your choice of toppings, bake in oven til cheese is melted ...

3 comments:

Khrista said...

sounds delish...one of my favorites it a baguette with black beans, salsa, cheese, olives (black) ...toasted in the oven, and sour cream...can't forget the guac! I think I might have those for lunch one day this week! YUM! :) I should try your version soon too!

Sabba and Nanny said...

That looks delicious.

Palmer and Co said...

Love the photo... it looks so, so yummy!