Greek Salad Skewers


 photo 7BA3464B-4925-45A2-B82C-C82427DEE854-11490-0000052218A46980_zps7fb5b385.jpg

I wish I had a better picture of these.  I snapped this one quickly as I was in a hurry plating for a luncheon where these were part of the menu.    I saw them on pinterest and thought they looked easy, tasty and healthy.   I changed the ratios a little bit.  Tomatoes are expensive and I was making these for a lot of people so I used half a cherry tomato.  I like olives so I used a whole olive.  I didn't read the recipe in it's entirety, so I didn't do the dressing!  Oops!  I don't know that I would though ... they were good just like this. 

How I did mine ... 

On each toothpick .... half a cherry tomato, a slice of lebanese cucumber, one pitted kalamata olive, one square of feta.

3 comments:

Kath said...

This looks yummy! I make skewered caprese salad with cherry tomatoes and same size chunks of mozzarella. If I have it I put a part of a basil leaf in between the two, and if I can, I drizzle good olive oil and sprinkle some sea salt over all right before I serve it. This is yummy too!

Mrs. Wallace said...

I can verify that the caprese salad skewers are delish! These look tasty too :-)

Unknown said...

looks cute and delicious