What We Ate ~ Week 26 ~ 2012


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Homemade sushi.  YUM.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Rory made stir fry.  I have no idea how.  It was delicious.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos



We didn't actually have this sandwich for dinner.  We were supposed to but the night was busy and it all got too hard.  I ended up eating a quesadilla with the kids.  But, I made these on the weekend and since I didn't get a picture of the quesadillas, I decided to use this one instead ...

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Pizza with friends.  This isn't pizza.  It's a loaf of bread stuffed with funky lime/thai chicken soup garlic, portobello mushrooms, pesto white sauce, Parmesan and provolone cheese.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Tagine.  One chicken, one lamb

No comments: