Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie - 12 October 2009

Photobucket
Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie.


Photobucket


Friday
We had the prosciutto pizza again.
It's too good !!

Saturday
Make Your Own Sushi

Sunday
We are trying Jill's Fish Taco's
I realize this is Menu Plan Monday but I'm typing this up on Sunday afternoon ...
I have NEVER eaten a fish taco before.
I'm excited to try one !!

Monday
Ellie's Black Bean Chili Soup

Photobucket

Tuesday
Spanikopita Meatballs
with Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli

Wednesday
Nachos ... makin'em up.
Will take photos and post my recipe ...

4 comments:

andrafaye said...

This looks like a good week! Ellie just told me I should make her Black bean soup! Totally forgot about it! It just went from the 90's two weeks ago to the 70's a week ago to the 40's this week here in Washington. Brrr!! Will be perfect! But I hear there is snow in Colorado...wouldn't mind being there...

andrafaye said...

Ham and Lime Pickle Wraps...this sounds like heaven.

Liz M. said...

how'd the tacos turn out?

Unknown said...

Your menu plan sounds delicious. It's finally cooling down in Las Vegas to when we can really enjoy a bowl of soup.