Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie - Edition 14

So, it's Tuesday morning here and this is Menu Plan uh, Monday ! But I just couldn't do it yesterday. I decided instead to wait til morning ... which is now.

THE MENU:

Friday:
Went to friends house for dinner

Saturday:
Went out for my birthday dinner.

Sunday:
kids - packed lunch at church
parents - eggs and fried ham after church

Monday:
sushi

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday:
To Be Determined on the day.
I didn't do a big shop this week.
Am trying to use up the meals we have in the freezer
and stuff we have in the pantry.



Rory got me two new cookbooks for my birthday so I'll be trying some new recipes out of them real soon !!





2 comments:

Niki Jolene said...

That Spanish cookbook looks neat...I love cookbooks!

So full of potential...

And I love finding new blogs to read too...I'll definitely be coming by again to explore beyond what you're eating this week.

:)

Sandra said...

Looks good and I LOVE cookbooks :)