I saw this recipe on Facebook the other day and thought it looked easy and quick to throw together. Perfect for a Sunday morning breakfast with a hoard of boys. As it turns out it was super easy, very quick, and a HUGE hit! (as you can see by the picture!! That last bit disappeared shortly after I took the picture)
1/4 cup milk
16 oz refrigerated biscuits (I used the jumbo flaky kind and cut it into smaller bits than the recipe originally called for)
1 bunch green onions
1 (generous) cup extra sharp cheddar cheese
1lb cooked sausage or bacon (I used sausage this time and the boys said it tasted like a pizza bake, but I'm sure they would love bacon too!)
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Mix eggs and milk in a large bowl until well mixed.
3. Cut each biscuit into fours and add to the bowl. (with the BIG biscuits I cut them into 6ths) Mix.
4. Cook bacon (cut into pieces) or sausage (make sure its crumbled) and drain grease if necessary.
5. Cut green onions.
6. Add all remaining ingredients to the milk/egg mixture and stir.
7. Spray 13 by 9 pan with cooking spray
8. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes (or until it isn't runny and the biscuits look flaky.