Menu Plan Monday - Khrista - Edition 29

Getting back in the saddle... :)


Being inspired by Bonnie and how well she has stuck to her food budget lately, I challenged myself to only buy what we really needed at the grocery store this week! I searched my pantry and freezer and came up with the following menu. I haven't shopped yet, but will report if I was able to stay within my budget! :)

*********************************************************************************

  • The Chicken Green Chile Soup is from my Mom and is a favorite on my side of the family, it is most often served with the rolls mentioned too. I'll have to share those recipes soon. I made a big pot a week ago and threw the leftovers in the freezer. It held up well and tasted great!
  • Tuesdays are always rushed so Grilled Cheese does the job. I'm also going to try an interesting Creamy Tomato Soup recipe that I got out of the latest issue of Food Network Magazine. It's made with a jar of tomato pasta sauce, fresh herbs, and cream. We'll see how it is.
  • The Grilled Chicken with Quinoa Black Bean Salad can be found *HERE*
  • Vodka Past is from the freezer too...recipe found *HERE*
The Coconut Curry Stir Fry is from this blog...will let you know how it is! It sounds really yummy!

No comments: