What We Ate ~ Week 30 ~ 2012

Don't know what happened that I didn't take a photo of Sunday nights meatball dinner ?!
It was a new recipe and pretty yummy ! I'll have to cook it again and get a photo ...
You can find the recipe on my "Pin's I've Tried" Pinterest pin board though.


So yum.


Korean Beef (recipe on my "Pins I've Tried" Pinterest pin board)
Crispy Kale,  Sauteed Mushrooms, and Steamed Broccoli


This recipe came out of a Donna Hay magazine.  Roast Chicken with a Almond and Kale Pesto on top.  The sides were made up.  I did the carrots in the oven, with garlic and onion slivers and a bit of the chicken drippings drizzled on top to bake.  Then I did a bit of a 'hash' of asparagus, mushrooms, roasted red bell pepper ... can't remember exactly what I did ... just sauteed, I think.  And Corn on the Cob.


Buffalo Boneless Chicken with carrot sticks and ranch.


By request from my boy ... Bacon and Egg Muffins.


Homemade Sushi !

No comments: