What We Ate ~ Week 25 ~ 2012

So, we are more than halfway through the year, and I've done one of these posts every week ... well, minus two weeks when my sister was here visiting. 

I was thinking about not doing them anymore.  Just yesterday, I was weighing it up.  And then this morning I get a facebook message from a friend I haven't seen in years.  Just out of the blue. She told me she has been following the blog and mentioned that she enjoyed seeing these posts of what we eat each week. 

I decided then that I'll keep them going.  At least for til the end of the year ... and then, we shall see ...

Here's what we ate this week .......


 

Broccoli Pesto Pasta
This recipe is not on the blog.
I want to modify it a bit, 
try it again and then
maybe I'll 
share !

 


 


 

Nachos

 

Souvlaki Chicken ... cooked by Rory's Mum !


Burgers ... Our standard

 

Green salad with cos lettuce, rocket and tomatoes from our garden !!

No comments: