HOORAY FOR A TABLE OF CONTENTS !!

**

I am so excited ... we FINALLY have a table of contents !!

**

Along the top of this blog you will see
About this Blog, Home, The Beans Blog Name, and Table of Contents

**

The Table of Contents used to be one that had a few things in it
that I was SLOWLY trying to update.

**

But this morning, I found a code that does it for us AUTOMATICALLY !

**

It looks like the titles of the posts are listed under their labels,
so if you want beef ... scroll down to beef,
and as long as that post is labeled correctly, you should find it !

**

I will now spend a bit of time working with the labels, making sure the main ingredients are listed on each post ... making this table of contents really really useful !

**

Go check it out ! It's very cool !

**

PS ... give it a minute to load, the page appears to come up blank but then all of a sudden,
there's a plethora of choices !!

**


2 comments:

Kath said...

Sweet!!!!!

Mrs. Wallace said...

Excited to see what the table of contents looks like and use it...unfortunately it wouldn't load on my work computer. Kept getting a message about the script slowing my internet down and the possibility of it causing the program to freeze. I'll check on my laptop to see if it works there.