My Menu - Bonnie - 21 March 2011

Photobucket

Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie

I'm excited about this week. Not because of the food ... although, we are having some of my favorite meals, but because my brother in law, Ryan is coming to stay with us for a week !! I cannot wait to see him !!

Here's what we're having ... just looking at it, I realized, the first half of the week is chicken ! Ha. But ... they are all pretty different meals so I think we'll survive ! :)

Monday
Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Tuesday
Funky Lime Pizza
Buffalo Boneless Chicken Pizza

Wednesday
BBQ Chicken Chimichangas
with Guac

Thursday
Probably going out ....

Friday
Burgers of the Cheese and Burger Society !!

Saturday
Most likely Fish and Chips on the beach ...

Sunday
Sunday is a huge day for us so I'm going to wait til closer to plan that dinner ...

No comments: