Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie - 19 April 2010

Photobucket
Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie


I never came back and posted last week because I never planned any more meals last week ! Total disaster ! I hate it when I do that. It was a crazy week though. I'm actually quite glad it's the weekend !!

I am soooooooo excited that I've found a recipe that works within our specifications of unprocessed to make ...

wait for it ...

are you ready ?

can you guess ??

HOMEMADE BACON !!!

I'm going to start the week long process today ...


Saturday
Pizza - I think I'll do funky lime.
And I'm going to experiment further with a Camembert cheese and caper one.
And I just walked out into the kitchen and saw an eggplant that I
picked out of our garden this week ... that puppy is going on
a pizza tonight !! Also ... going to try Tribeca Yummy
Mummy's winter vegetable tomato sauce

as the base for this experiment !

I'll also make the bread dough for tomorrow ...

Sunday
Chicken Strips and Honey Mustard
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
No Knead Overnight Parmesan and Thyme Rolls

Monday
Pan Seared Salmon with Sauteed Spinach and Creme Fraiche
Homemade Creme Fraiche

Tuesday
This pasta looks so yummy !
Chicken Asparagus Penne Pasta Salad

Wednesday
Black Bean Breakfast Burritos
with homemade whole wheat flour tortillas

Thursday
Fish en Papillote
Roasted Cauliflower and Broccoli

Friday
I'm leaving this meal open...................
Rory told me I should go out and buy a pasta maker.
I'm going to have a look today when I go grocery shopping.
If I end up buying one, it will be pasta for sure on Friday night !!!

Anyone got a great homemade pasta recipe they want to recommend ??


Sweets To Try ...
Raw Coconut Choco-Balls

2 comments:

Liz M. said...

I've posted my pasta recipe, but I have no idea how to make whole wheat pasta.

Talia said...

My pasta recipe is 100g flour to 1 egg and a small drizzle of olive oil. I've made it with wholemeal flour before, exactly the same, and it's just as good. :-)