Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie - 15 February 2010

Photobucket
Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie

Sorry ... no time to add photos today ....

Monday
Blueberry Pancakes but with modifications to follow ...

Tuesday
Crock Pot Chicken and Artichoke Casserole
Try making Donna's biscuits with whole wheat flour
Both of these are new recipes ... I'll post them after I've made them.

Simple Spinach and Tomato Salad
( just slice 3 roma tomatoes, lay on top of 2 handfuls baby spinach )
(dress with equal parts olive oil and vinegar of your choice and sprinkle with a nice sea salt ...)
(you could also add thinly sliced red onion and green olives ....)

Wednesday
Omelets

Thursday
40 Clove Garlic Chicken (Crock Pot)
Pumpkiny Fritters
Simple Sesame Asparagus

Friday
OUT TO DINNER !

Saturday
leftovers

Here is my first PRINTABLE menu and grocery list !

It's a two page document with all the necessary items to make this menu. Obviously, you can't do it just yet as I have not posted the recipe for Tuesday ... but I'll try to do that Tuesday night ! When the menu/grocery lists are complete ... I'll post them in the side bar for future use !! But ... I just wanted you to see ... it's very simple. Maybe I'll pretty it up in future but for now ... this is it ! Let me know what you think !! I'm getting ready to use my printed copy right now to go check what ingredients I already have on hand and then do my on-line shopping for this week !! Hooray ! I'm excited !!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is cool. Did it take you forever to create?

Khrista said...

LOVE the list. And it even has hyperlinks! GOOD JOB! :)