Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie - 7 September 2009

Menu Plan Monday is hosted by Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie.


Friday:
Chicken Wings
Carrots/Celery & Ranch
Hot Chips (from fish and chip shop)
Margaritas

Photobucket

Saturday:
boys to football game !
girls to do something fun ... eat out ??

Sunday:
Salmon Salad

Photobucket

Monday:
Falafel with Salad

Photobucket Image Hosting


Tuesday:
Black Bean Chili Soup from the freezer
with corn chips, avocado, yogurt and cheese

Photobucket

Wednesday:
Spaghetti Bolognaise from freezer
Foccacia
Roast Cauliflower and Broccoli

Photobucket

Thursday:
Spanikopita meatballs
I'm going to serve with quinoa
peas and corn (because Jono has been asking for them!)

Photobucket

3 comments:

teachermomof2 said...

Your menu sounds great and the photos are beautiful!

Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,
Lisa

Unknown said...

That salmon salad with orzo is calling my name! I hope you will soon join me for Crock Pot Wednesday. Not only is it free, it's just a fun thing to do. I will look forward to your post on diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com with Mister Linky.

Liz M. said...

Why is your wing sauce beige?