Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie - Edition 24

It's Monday ! Here's what's on the menu this week at our place ...

Some of it has already been eaten, since our menu starts on Friday !!

Friday :

Mustard Chicken
and
Feta Potatoes










Saturday :

Went to Jono's Soccer Awards night and so had take away pizza.

Sunday :

The Great Aussie Burger for lunch

and .....



This amazing Jamie Oliver Salad for dinner. AND for lunch today ... and tomorrow ... and the next day !!







Monday :

Tonight !
We are having Crock Pot Lamb and Orzo
Can you smell it ?
It's been in the crock pot for about 4 hours !
I'm ready to get a fork and tuck into it !!







Tuesday:

Falafel Salad
and Pita Crisps

Will get a photo of the crisps this time !












Wednesday :

Tortilla
and
I'm going to try Khrista's Asparagus Hash !













Thursday :

I am going to try making Grace's Rice
and
Spring Rolls









I did some baking too !!
This is Carrot and Pineapple Cake.
I'll post the recipe soon.















Next Monday, Laura is hosting a special edition menu plan ... FAMILY FAVORITES EDITION ! I can't wait !! There should be some good ideas ! I will be participating too .... see you then !!

No comments: