Menu Plan Monday - Bonnie - Edition 10

I started this post yesterday ... MONDAY ... but wanted to add some new photos.
Still not going to be able to do that again today, so should have just posted yesterday !
*sigh*

Friday :
Didn't feel like pizza this week ! Sometimes we get "pizza'd out" !
Had homemade Sushi instead. It was delicious !

Saturday :
Hamburgers and Corn on The Cob.

Sunday :
Quick Quesadillas
Just threw some shredded mozarella between two flour tortillas,
"cooked" in sandwich press. SUPER EASY !

Monday :
I did a roast chicken in the rotisserie.
I'll post a few photos later in the week ...
Made a yummy salad.
Lettuce, tomato, black olives.
Topped with asparagus, spring onions, carrots and garlic
cooked for 20 (?) mins in hot oven.
Pine Nuts.
Chicken.
Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce, Balsamic Vinegar - drizzled sparingly on top.

Tuesday :
Spaghetti - sauce from freezer !
I need to make some more freezer meals.
So convenient and easy especially when life is busy !

Wednesday :
Egg Curry
Mom's Chutney

Thursday :
Not sure yet. Probably left overs ...
or something I rummage around in the cupboards to make.
I'll let you know if I come up with something good !


I'll be making a batch of this Salsa this afternoon.
I'll keep some of it in the fridge but it makes heaps so I'm going to freeze some too.
I might make the chutney this afternoon as well.
It's always better if it sits for a bit.
I'll post that recipe once I make it and get some photos ...


No comments: